The aesthetics of an office are just as important as it’s function.
The office reflects a company’s brand and culture. It can also inspire innovation and creativity while improving communication and productivity. The office environment also has a tangible effect on everything from employees’ moods and energy levels to their physical wellbeing.
For example, a lack of natural light may strain the eyes and result in headaches, while excessive noise and activity can be distracting and irritating to the point they diminish your employees’ ability to focus on the tasks at hand.
Non-ergonomic office furniture can reduce efficiency and increase downtime but its impact on employees’ physical wellbeing. This can also cause a significant uptick in benefits costs when employees require massage, physiotherapy and other care to resolve the resulting aches and pains. Let Everyday Office help you rejuvenate your workplace.
1) Assess the challenges faced by your firm and its employees
2) Identify your firm’s and employees’ needs and requirements
3) Discuss your budgets and timelines
4) Measure the existing space and get familiar with it
5) Develop new floor plans or reconfigure/update the current floor plan
6) Recommend affordable, ergonomic, attractive furniture and storage solutions
7) Co-ordinate any required painting, moving and furniture installation
Ready to rejuvenate your workplace?
Copyright © 2022 ECI Software Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Images and content are owned or licensed by Everyday Office Supplies Inc.