Offices, like any space, must be as much about function as form.
The office itself reflects the firm’s brand and culture and can also inspire innovation and creativity while maximizing and supporting communication and productivity. The office environment also has a tangible effect on everything from employees’ moods and energy levels to their physical wellbeing.
For example, a lack of natural light may strain the eyes and result in headaches, while excessive noise and activity can be distracting and irritating to the point they diminish your employees’ ability to focus on the tasks at hand.
Poorly designed furniture can reduce efficiency and increase downtime but its impact on employees’ physical wellbeing may also cause a significant uptick in benefits costs when employees require massage, physiotherapy and other care to resolve the resulting aches and pains.
Over the years, we’ve developed and honed our office design processes:
1) Assess the challenges faced by your firm and its employees
2) Identify your firm’s and employees’ needs and requirements
3) Discuss your budgets and timelines
4) Measure the existing space and get familiar with it
5) Develop new floor plans or reconfigure/update the current floor plan
6) Recommend affordable, ergonomic, attractive furniture and storage solutions
7) Co-ordinate any required painting, moving and *furniture installation
1) Expedite the installation
2) Access the proper tools and related installation/moving equipment
3) Ensure accurate and correct furniture assembly
4) Follow floorplans to determine precise placement
5) Reduce frustration levels
6) Mitigate the possibility of injury
7) Guarantee safe practices
8) Meet deadlines
Copyright © 2020 ECI Software Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Images and content are owned or licensed by Everyday Office Supplies Inc.