Yes, We’re Hiring a Sales Representative!
Everyday Office Supplies is looking for a Sales Representative to join our team at the Toronto office.
Overview of Role:
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by selling the company’s products.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts and customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing/prospective customers
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers/prospective customers.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing/prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current/prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing and sales management.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Applicant Must Possess:
- 2+ years sales experience in the office supplies sector.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to Kalyn Carter at email@example.com.